Hi there! My name is Leigh, and this LCB Reviews!
I have created this blog to review books that I have either purchased myself, or been gifted. Regardless of how I received the book, my review will be 100% honest!
I try to be diverse with the books that I read, but we all have our happy place genres!
I like to put a bit of myself in all of the reviews that I do, so please be prepared for random facts and tid-bits to be thrown in amongst the reviews!
Happy reading about my reading!
Genres I Love
I am open to reading many different genres but if I had to pick a top five that I enjoy the most they would have to be:
- Young Adult
- New Adult
- Adult Fiction
Asking me what my favourite book is is a sure fire way to send me into a meltdown, but if I needed to pick five that I adore, they would be:
- Ink – Alice Broadway
- Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda – Becky Albertelli
- The Places I’ve Cried In Public – Holly Bourne
- A Good Girl’s Guide To Murder – Holly Jackson
- All The Bright Places – Jennifer Niven
To Be Read
Typically, my TBR is every growing at a speed I am struggling to keep up with. I read one from it, and add five to it. It’s never ending. Some of them are:
- Red Queen – Victoria Aveyard
- Fierce Fragile Hearts – Sara Barnard
- Kingsbane – Claire Legrand
- One Of Us Is Lying – Karen McManus
- A Court Of Thorns And Roses – Sarah J. Maas